Learn more about Regeneron STS
- Visit our website to learn about the program's history and recent winners.
- Watch this info session about Regeneron STS, which includes an interview with former finalists!
- Follow the Society on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date and hear inspiring alumni stories.
- Watch this webinar featuring a brief overview of Regeneron STS and an interview with top winners from 2021!
- Educators and mentors: watch our webinar about supporting your students through the science research and application process.
- For answers to questions submitted by entrants and live viewers, check out this webinar.
- Need inspiration? Watch our 2022 Highlights Video to see what might be in store for you!
- Review the application requirements, and learn more in our FAQ.
- Screen the application questions in this pdf.
- Curious what type of forms you might need? Check out this snapshot, but be sure to read the Rules and Entry Instructions for more guidance.
- Read the Research Report Guidelines for formatting requirements for your research paper.
- Wondering who to ask to write your recommendations? Read the instructional documents for the three types of recommendations you will request in your application. Feel free to share questions in the documents below with your recommenders.
Check out this tour of the application system, with demos on how to save and edit your work and tips for each section.
- Full Application Tour
- How to Register
- How to Edit Tasks
- Task 1
- Task 2
- Task 3
- Task 4
- Task 5
- Task 6
- Task 7
- Task 8
- Task 9
- Task 10
- Task 11
- How to Submit Your Application
Certain types of research might require pre-approvals and specific paperwork. Please refer to the Rules and Entry Instructions, particularly if you worked with humans (including surveys and any engineering project tested on humans), non-human vertebrate animals, human or animal cell lines/tissues, or potentially hazardous biological agents. In any of these cases, the forms below may be useful to you.